Interested in joining a Club program? Here are the 5 steps to follow:
1. Send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to introduce yourself and your specific program interest. We will send you confirmation about optimal program choice for your ability, program dates and how to begin the registration process.
2. Register online with Rowing Canada Aviron (RCA). This must be done at least 72 hours prior to your first program session date. This activates your "on-the-water insurance".
- Go to: Join Now and click on the "Register/Join button"
- Click on " Join A Program"
- Select "British Columbia" and then "Kamloops"
- Select the program of choice , and click " Join". DO NOT pay any fees during the RCA registration process.
It can take RCA up to 24-48 hours to process your registration and notify us. KRC then activates your membership. Since this whole process takes a few days to complete, please complete this step as early as you can. You cannot participate in our programming without activated insurance.
3. Complete/submit the KRC Registration Form and pay your Program Fees ( e-transfer (email@example.com), cash or personal check ( to KRC) can be used to pay your fees). Your registration form and payment must be received by the KRC 72 hours prior to starting your program. KRC email address for sending your completed form : firstname.lastname@example.org. KRC mailing address:
P.O. Box 1353 Station Main
Kamloops BC, V2C 6L7
4. A Zoom Orientation Meeting may be scheduled, as needed, prior to your first session.
5. For all programs, please submit a signed Participant Agreement form prior to your first program session. It will require you to complete the following items:
RCA Safety Modules : https://rowingcanada.org/rca-launches-new-rowing-safety-modules/
Read the Safety/Procedures Manual
Read the CDPP