So, you are interested in joining a Club program?
Here are the 5 steps to follow:
1. Send us an email (email@example.com) to introduce yourself and your specific program interest. We will send you confirmation about the program dates and to begin the registration process.
2. Register online with Rowing Canada Aviron (RCA). This must be done at least 72 hours prior to your first program session date. This activates your "on-the-water insurance".
- Go to: Join Now and click on the Register/Join button.
- Click on Join A Program.
- Select British Columbia and then Kamloops.
- Select the program you want, and click Join.
It can take RCA 24-48 hours to process your registration and notify us. KRC then activates your membership. Since this whole process takes a few days to complete, please complete this step as early as you can. You cannot participate in our programming without activated insurance.
3. Pay your Program Fees: Only personal check (to KRC) or exact cash at this time. Payment must be received before your program begins. Mail to:
P.O. Box 1353 Station Main
Kamloops BC, V2C 6L7
4. Attend a Zoom Orientation Meeting introducing all current "Return to Play" Guidelines and Supporting Documents to make your time at our club a safe and healthy experience during the Covid Pandemic.
5. Please complete the following prior to your first program session date:
Watch the RCA Safety Video below.
Read the Safety/Procedures Manual.
**Read and Sign the Participant Agreement Form.
**Complete and Sign the KRC Registration Form.
**Submit via email (see #1) or mail (see #3) no later than 48 hours prior to your first program session.